|Purpose of the Job 职位使命与目标|
|Direct daily and overall operation management including production, process/equipment, quality, logistics, HR, Finance. so that a maximum performance level can be realized with minimum costs and maximum satisfaction of the customers.|
|Main Responsibilities 主要职责|
|1. Provision of leadership, guidance and direction for the plant operation including production, process/equipment, quality and delivery.|
2. Sets, maintains and manages high standards of operation to meet customer & Corporate requirements.
3. Develops manufacturing objectives consistent with existing sales, projected sales forecasts and inventory requirement.
4. Reviews reports on manufacturing activates, performance and results and initiates corrective actions relating to delayed schedules, excessive costs, material shortages and other deterrent factors
5. Initiates various programs that lead to improvements in safety, quality, cost and overall efficiency.
6. Direct actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
7. Evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, layouts, equipment and techniques.
8. Determines proper staffing and skill levels for the operation team and trains subordinates.
9. Responsible for providing a safe and positive work environment for all employees.
10. Lead operation team work with Engineering and Programming team to launch new projects and SOP with Capex requirement.
11. Lead cross function team to monitor and fix cutomer warranty issues in time.
12. Other tasks requested by leader.
|1. Bachelor degree or above|
2. Minimum 10 years working experience in operations area with at least 3 years in a similar role
3. In-depth knowledge of production management, process/equipment, quality and logistics
4. Fluency in speaking, understanding, writing and reading English
5. Strong Problem solving skills
6. Good interpersonal skills and communication skills